When you purchase a kasahorow book, you automatically become a member of the Oromo kasahorow Reading Club.
Get any of the following kasahorow dictionaries at your nearest library or bookshop.
- My First Oromo Dictionary - 30+ entries: Colour and Learn Oromoo
- My First Chinese-Oromo Dictionary - 50+ entries: Colour and Learn Oromo
- Modern Oromo Verbs - 50+ entries: Master the simple tenses of the Oromo language
- Verbes Oromo Moderne - 50+ entries: Maîtriser les temps simples de la langue Oromo Moderne
- My First Oromo Counting Book: English-Oromo - 50+ entries: Let's count 1 2 3!
- Mes Premiers Chiffres Oromoo - 50+ entries: Colorier et Apprendre 1 2 3
- My First Oromo Counting Book - 50+ entries: Colour and Learn 1 2 3 Oromo
- Min Zersch Oromo Zaale - 50+ entries: male und lärne 1 2 3 Oromo
- My Body In Oromo - 30+ entries: Colour and Learn Oromo
- Mein Erstes Oromo Wörterbuch - 50+ entries: male und lerne Deutsch Oromo
- Mon Premier Dictionnaire Oromo - 50+ entries: Colorier et Apprendre Français Oromo
- Mi Primer Diccionario Oromo - 50+ entries: Colorear y Aprender Oromo
For libraries, bookshops, and partners
How do I add Modern Oromo dictionaries to my catalogue?
Send an email to Afia Osei (email@example.com) and describe how many Modern Oromo dictionaries you want to order, and how frequently you want kasahorow to replenish your catalogue. You will receive a quote for the initial batch of dictionaries and any subsequent replenishment.
You may also request specific bilingual dictionaries to be made for your needs: