When you purchase a kasahorow book, you automatically become a member of the Oromo kasahorow Reading Club.
Get any of the following kasahorow dictionaries at your nearest library or bookshop.
- Akan Learner's Dictionary - 1000+ entries: Yaa: " i will take ... to Ghana"
- Dictionnaire Wolof de Poche - 100+ entries: Apprendre les plus mots Wolof
- IWE, on Android - 100+ entries: Learn a new word. Every day
- Mes Premiers Chiffres Amarinya: Français-Amarinya - 50+ entries: Apprendre 1 2 3 en l'Amharique
- Gbe Learner's Dictionary - 21+ entries: Learn Ewegbe words
- Dictionnaire Gbe de Poche - 100+ entries: Apprendre les mots Ewegbe
- Delight the grandparents! - 1000+ entries: Teach your child 500 Igbo words
- My First Oromo Counting Book: English-Oromo - 50+ entries: Let's count 1 2 3!
- Dictionnaire Akan de Poche - 100+ entries: Apprendre le Twi en vite
- My First Wolof Counting Book: English-Wolof - 50+ entries: Colour and learn 1 2 3
- Dictionnaire Junior Gbe - 800+ entries: Apprendre l'ewegbe ensemble
- Modern Shona: a concise introduction - 30+ entries: Learn Shona grammar quickly
For libraries, bookshops, and partners
How do I add Modern Oromo dictionaries to my catalogue?
Send an email to Afia Osei (firstname.lastname@example.org) and describe how many Modern Oromo dictionaries you want to order, and how frequently you want kasahorow to replenish your catalogue. You will receive a quote for the initial batch of dictionaries and any subsequent replenishment.
You may also request specific bilingual dictionaries to be made for your needs: